Education: SUNY Cortland, Exercise Science B.S.
- Weight Loss and muscle development
- Program design and Exercise Prescription
- Sports strength and conditioning
- Sports specific training (track and field, volleyball, soccer, basketball, ect)
- Glute Specialist
- Mobility and Range of motion
- Group fitness instructor
- Flexibility and balance development
- Injury prevention and management
- NASM- Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross Shallow water, CPR/ AED
Isabella is passionate about mental health and exercise, biomechanics, developing healthy physical and nutritional lifestyle habits; especially how to implement those habits at a young age. Her training style gears toward mobility and range of motion while building muscle strength and endurance. She has influences from functional training, weight training, plyometrics training, interval training, and cardiovascular training, pilates, yoga. She has experience with a wide range of age groups, exercise levels, injuries populations, and ailment populations. She loves to create workouts and programs that will leave people feeling better in their body to reach whatever health, performance, or recreational goal they want to achieve. In her free time she loves to run, stand up paddle board, snowboard, draw, and chase waterfalls with her dog, Ava. She is always on the move and has a project she is working on. She wants to spread her knowledge to help people and continue to expand her knowledge to give the best service possible.